Search Net ]
[ Facts Subject Index ]
[ Facts Encyclopedia ] [ Newspapers USA/World ] [ Report Broken Links ]
[ Fast Facts ]
[ First Things First ] [ Quick Reference ] [ Site Map ] [ HOME ]
Guides and Services
- IRS Home Page - The Digital Daily, provides official tax forms, instructions, publications, regulations, and much more.
- PDFConcerter.com: 7+ Free Online Tax Calculators and Tools - "A list by PDFConverter.com of online tax calculators and tools that can be used for free."
- Bankrate.com Taxes - Information on all phases of tax planning and preparation.
- CBS MarketWatch Tax Guide
- CNN/Money: Tax Center
- EFTPS: The Easist Way to Pay Your Federal Taxes - The Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) is one of the most successful federal government programs undertaken in recent years. Millions of businesses are already enrolled in this system. It saves you time and money. No more last minute trips to the bank or Post Office, lost checks, or missed deadlines. You're in total control of initiating your tax payment securely through this site.
- Free Advice: Tax Law - "Free Advice's tax law legal information helps individuals and small businesses to understand their legal rights."
- Free Tax Filing - If you're one of the more than 56 million American taxpayers with an adjusted gross income of $25,000 or less, you qualify for free online tax preparation and filing through the Quicken Tax Freedom Project.
- H&R Block - Online Tax Program - Tax Preparation, Tax Software, Tax Forms, Investment Advice and Financial Tools.
- IRS Bulletins - The Internal Revenue Bulletin (IRB) is the authoritative instrument of the IRS for announcing all substantive ruling necessary to promote a uniform application of tax law.
- IRS Tax Code - The complete text of the United States Internal Revenue Code, Title 26 of the U.S Code (26 USC), is available courtesy of Fourmilab.
- MSN MoneyCentral - Taxes - Microsoft's Tax Planning and Preparation site.
- MacInTax - Just for Mac users: Complete your taxes in three easy steps. The built-in Tax Advisor offers money-saving tax advice as you complete your return.
- Motley Fool: Tax Center
- Smartmoney: Tax Guide
- Tax and Accounting Sites Directory
- Tax Statistics: IRS - This IRS site provides a wealth of information about the financial composition of individuals, business taxpayers, tax exempt organizations and more. This data has been sampled from all kinds of returns and sorted in lots of interesting ways.
- TurboTax - Tax Preparation - "TurboTax is the #1-rated, best-selling tax software. Free Edition includes free IRS efile. Easily prepare your tax return and file income taxes online. Choose Easy."
- WorldWideWeb Tax - Site offers free information, including IRS forms,
IRS instructions, IRS publications, IRS tables, IRS rate schedules,
IRS charts, and IRS worksheets. Also included are FAQs, tips and
strategies, state tax information, and a glossary of tax terms.
- Yahoo Tax Center - Federal and state forms, tax glossary, tips and guides.
Search Net ]
[ My Facts Page ]
[ My Virt. Encyclopedia ] [ My Virt. Newspaper ] [ Report Broken Links ]
[ Fast Facts ]
[ First Things First ] [ Quick Reference ] [ Site Map ]
[ Top of Page ] [ HOME ]
TAX PREPARATION GUIDES
Updated: February 19, 2013