TOP RANKED RESOURCES:|
- FindLaw.com - Provides comprehensive set of legal resources on the Internet for legal professionals, businesses, students and individuals.
- Lawyers.com - Lawyers.com is a free service from Martindale-Hubbell, designed specifically for individuals and small businesses in search of a lawyer.
- LegalDocs.com - "Are you in need of a common legal document, like a contract to sell your car, a will, or an employment agreement, or need some information regarding your legal problem or issue? LegalDocs.com is your answer, simply select the type of document you need and complete the easy step by step process and you will have your document in minutes."
- Legal Information Institute: Supreme Court Collection - Features a collection of nearly all opinions issued since May of 1990, as well as a current schedule, a gallery of justices, and a glossary.
- Nolo.com: Everybody's Law Dictionary - Contains plain-English definitions for legal terms.
- Oyez Project - Supreme Court Cases - multimedia database with abstracts of key constitutional cases, digital audio of oral arguments, and more.
- Thomas: Legislative Information on the Internet - featuring information on current legislation, the Congressional Record, links to Committee reports, and more. A service of the Library of Congress.